Microwave Aloo Palak Curry - Microwave Potato Spinach Curry)
Todays my recipe is simple and tasty Aloo Palak curry.
- Aloo (Potato) 2no.
- Palak 1 bunch(100g)
- Onion 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Ginger small piece (grated nicely)
- Green chilli 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Garlic pods 2 (grate nicely)
- Garam masala 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Yogurt 1 table spoons
- Water 1/2 cup
- Clean Aloo and cook in microwave for 4 min.(while keeping Aloo in microwave pear with Fork in all sides)
- Clean Spinach well and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a Pan in a medium flame and add grated ginger and garlic fry for few min.then add onion and green chilli pieces and fry for 1 min. till onion to become golden color.
- Now add Palak,mix well and add little amount of water and close the pan and cook for 2 min.
- In a mean while take out Aloo from microwave and remove the skin and cut into cubes.and keep it aside.
- Now check cooked Palak and add Aloo pieces in this and mix well,add turmeric,garam masala,chilli powder,salt and mix well and cook for few more min.without lid.
- Then add yogurt and water cook for 1 min.in high flame then switch off the flame.
- Serve with hot Roti are Nan or Kulcha.