Sev is a popular Indian Snack. Today's my post is Simple home made Sev or Kara pusa or Omapodi for Deepavali.
- Bengal gram flour 2 cups
- Rice flour 1/2 cup
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Water for kneading dough
- Take Bengal gram,Rice flour,Salt,Chilli powder,Cumin powder in a wide bowl,mix well and add little little amount of water to dough and make it like stiff dough,
- Heat Vegetable oil in a wide pan.
- Fill the dough into Sev maker and press thin Kara Sev into hot oil and fry in a medium flame till Sev turn into golden brown colour.
- Remove in oil absorbent paper.
- Cool it and store it in air tight container.