Chamadumpa vepudu - Arbi Fry - Taro root Fry - Colocasia Fry
- Colocasia or Chama Dumpa or Arbi - 250g
- vegetable oil - 2 table spoons
- Salt - 1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 table spoon
- Jeera powder - 1 tea spoon
- Clean Colocasia well in running tap water.
- Take 500 ml of clean water in a big vessel add Colocasia and cook in medium for 5 to 6 min. till this tuber has to cook well and to become soft,then switch of the flame.Drain out water from vessel and keep coclocasia aside to be cool.
- After they become cool, remove the skin of Colocasia.
- Now heat oil in a pan add Coclocasia and fry in high flame for 1 min. Then turn the flame in to medium heat and fry for few more min or.till they become golden brown.
- Now add red chilli powder, salt, jeera powder and mix well and fry for few more min.
- Take it in to serving bowl and decorate with coriander leaves.
- Serve as a side dish with hot sambar rice.