Once i tasted Garlic and Basil Brushetta as a starter in one of the restaurents in Singapore.Usually Brushetta is made with French loaf. Suddenly today evening an idea flashed in my mind .Why not make the Brushetta with multi grain bread!!!
So this is the my evening innovation!!!!
For this recipe i have taken
- Multi grain bread 2 slices
- Garlic 3 clove(finely grated)
- Mint(pudina) 5 leaves(cut into small pieces)
- Low fat cheese or Cheese spread 2 spoons
- Salt butter 2 spoons
- Black pepper powder 2 tea spoons
- Salt pinch
- lemon juice 2 drops
- Take butter and low fat cheese in a wide bowl.
- Now add grated garlic,mint, blak pepper powder,salt and lemon juice.Mix well.
- Cut a bread slice half and apply this cheese mix on to this slice.
- Keep these slice on the microwave oven's convection plate .Cook in convection mode in high power for 4min.
- Take out and serve with any soup
This recipe i am sending to Priya ,paris Only - Fusion Recipes