Today's my recipes is my younger ones favorite recipe, "Juicy Cheesy Potato"
A simple & exciting tasty starter for kids and elders also......
- Potatoes - 2 (boil it and keep it aside)
- Processed cheese - 1 Cheese Slice (I used Amul Cheese Slice)
- Full milk cream - 2 tea spoons
- Pepper - 1 tea spoon
- Salt - for taste
- lemon - 1 tea spoons
- Fresh mint leaves - 4 to 5
- Remove skin of Potatoes cut into small size cubes.
- Take these boiled cubes in to small handy pan.
- In a meanwhile take full cream in a separate bowl.
- Add cheese,pepper and salt into this cream and mix well.
- Add this mixture into the pan with boiled potato cubes and mix well
- and heat for few min on low heat.
- Immediately take it into serving bowl and topping with finely cut mint leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve hot juicy cheesy potatoes.
Tip: Make it little quantity and serve hot. Keep boiled potatoes in large quantity separately.
Full cream and cheese mix also keep it ready.