Raita is a simple combination of chopped vegetables and beaten yogurt and seasoned with Indian condiments mustard and cumin seeds,salt and spices. Today's my post is a crunchy cool refreshing Curd (Yogurt) Chutney.
- Cucumber 1 cup (chopped)
- Carrot 1/2 cup (grated)
- Green chilli 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves 1 table spoon (chopped)
- Curd (Yogurt) 2 cups(well beaten with beater)
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds 1 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- whole red chilli 1
- Asafoeteda 1/2 tea spoon
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Take chopped Cucumber pieces,Grated Carrot,Chopped Coriander leaves,Chopped Green chilli and Salt in a wide bowl and add beaten Curd(Yogurt) mix well.
- Heat Vegetable oil in a pan add mustard seeds,cumin seeds fry for few minutes till to splutter and add Red chilli,Asafoteds fry for few minutes off the flame add seasoning to Curd and vegetable mix.
- Serve with Indian flat breads or Rice varieties.