Almond Rava Laddu
A traditional simple Deepavali sweet - Rava Laddu made with roasted Semolina or Rava in little Ghee(clarified butter) and mixed with powdered sugar and Almonds and flavored with Cardamom powder and rolled into small size round balls.
- Rava (Semolina) 1 small cup
- Ghee (clarified butter 2 table spoon
- Sugar 1 small cup
- Almonds 5
- Cardamom 3
- Warm Milk 2 table spoons
- Heat Ghee in a pan in a medium heat and add Rava and fry for 1 or 2 minutes till golden brown color.Off the flame.Keep aside fried Rava to become cool.
- Take Sugar,Almonds and Cardamom seeds in a small mixture grinder jar and grind it into fine powder.
- Now take fried Rava in a wide bowl and add powdered Sugar and Almonds.
- Mix well with hands.
- Then add little amount of warm milk to Rava mixture and mix well and make it into small size balls..