Raw Mango season is here in India. Fresh and best Mangoes are coming in our Market. Today I thought to make the most popular Andhra Pickle fresh Grated Mango Pickle. This Pickle we can make it large quantity also. But it's shelf life is only 2 to 3 months only.
- Raw Mango 1 Medium size (Fresh and Hard Sour Mango) (around 120g)
- Red chilli powder 2 Table spoons
- Salt 2 Table spoons
- Turmeric Powder Half a Tea spoon
- Fenugreek seeds 1 Tea spoon(Fry it and make it like coarse powder)
- Gingely Oil or Vegetable Oil 2 Table spoons
- Asafoteda Half Tea spoon
- Mustard seeds 1 Tea spoon
- Whole Red chilli 1
- Remove the skin of Mango and grate with grater.
- Take this grated mango in a wide plate and add Salt and Turmeric powder mix well,cover it and keep it aside for 10 min.
- After 10 min. check ,Already we added Salt in this grated mix so water will come out form grated Mango.
- Now Squeeze this water with hand and spread it in a plate and keep this water in a separate bowl.
- Take squeezed grated Mango pieces in a separate bowl add Red chilli powder,Fenugreek powder and squeezed water of grated mango pieces and mix well.
- Heat Gingely Oil in a small pan in a medium heat add asafoteda,Mustard seeds fry for few min.till mustard seeds to splutter then add Whole Red Chilli (make it into half) and fry for few more min.and this seasoning in to Mango grated Mix and Mix well.
- Serve as side dish with Dal Rice or Curd Rice.