Woooof Summer is showing his heat in India. Usually we like to prefer either cool beverages or easy digestive curries, Curd raitas and Salads.Today's my recipe is easy and fresh healthy recipe.
Ginger Garlic Spinach Curry
1. Spinach 1 bunch( cut into small pieces)
2. Ginger 10g.(mash it in mortal or cut as small pieces)
3. Garlic pods 4(remove the skin of pods and cut into pieces or use as whole pods)
4. Green chilli 2( just mash it in mortal)
5. Vegetable oil 1 tea spoon
6. Black gram 1 tea spoon
7. Cumin seeds 1/2 tea spoon
8. Vegetable 1 table spoon
9. Salt for taste
- Clean spinach thouroughly under clean water and keep it on clean dry towl.
- Cut Spinach in to small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan in a medium flame.
- Now add Black gram fry for few min. then add Cumin seeds and fry till they splutter.
- Then add green chilli pieces and garlic and ginger fry for few min.
- Add finely cut Spinach and mix well and add salt and little water and close the pan with lid and cook in a low flame for 4 to 5 min. till spinach leaves to become soft.
- Serve this healthy curry with Roti or hot rice.
I am sending this recipe to Srav's Culinary concepts - Vegan Diet - Only Plant Based