Sandwiches are all time favorite in our home.I have to give credits to my husband and my sons.They love to experiment with vegetables and cheese. My today's great post is our home Sunday break fast delicacy:
Classic Vegetable Grilled Sandwich.
- Brown bread 6 slices
- Potato (big) 1 (cook for 4min on high power in microwave)(remove skin and mash it in a bowl)
- Corinader chutney 1 cup(fresh cleaned 200g coriander leaves,small ginger piece,2 green chillies blend well in blender and add little salt,lemon juice and mix well)
- Butter 20g
- Take bread slices and cut sides carefully. Keep it aside.
- Now take coriander chutney in a wide bowl add butter and mashed potato mix well.
- Apply 1 spoon of vegetable mix to bread slice and close with another bread slice.Grill in sandwich grill toaster for 2 to 3 min till slice to become crisp golden brown color. Like grill to remaing slices also.
- Serve this piping hot Classic Vegetable Sandwiches with tomato ketchup along with fresh sliced vegetables like cucumber,carrot and onion topping with dash of lemon juice and salt.And glass of any fresh fruit juice.
I am sending this recipe to Hearth'n Soul