Quick Instant Sweet Lemon Pickle
Quick Instant Sweet Lemon Pickle - Easy to Make.
- Lemon 2 no.
- Salt 2 table spoons
- Chilli powder 2 table spoons
- Turmeric 1/2 tea spoon
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tea spoon(fry nicely in small pan and pound coarsely)
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Water 3 cups
- Mustard seeds (for seasoning) 1 tea spoon
- Asafoeteda a pinch
- Vegetable oil 3 table spoons
- Sugar 1 table spoon
- Heat water in a wide bowl. After comes into boiling point turn off flame add lemon in this water close the lid keep it for 5 min.
- After 5 min remove lemon from water clean with dry cloth,and cut each lemon in to 8 pieces.Remove seeds from this lemon pieces.
- Now add sugar,salt,chilli powder,turmeric,cumin powder,pounder fenugreek powder in Lemon pieces.And mix nicely.
- Heat vegetable oil in small Pan in medium flame add mustard seeds and asfoteda fry till mustard seeds splutters.Then add seasoning into Lemon spice mix and mix thoroughly
- Serve with Parathas or Dal chaval or Curd rice..