Microwave Healthy Beans and green gram (dal) dry curry
Healthy and tasty Beans and green gram(dal) dry curry
It is a very simple and tasty side dish with rice or roti. For this recipe we need green gram and beens and some spices and little oil.
Here Ingredients i have taken small cup of green gram,100g of beans.For tempering a pinch of mustard and cumin seeds.
For spice 1 green chilli and little amount of ginger(make it like paste) and for taste little salt.Liitle amount of water for cooking.
Method for making microwave beans dal dry curry.
- Clean beans thoroughly and cut into small pieces.
- Take these pieces in a microwave safe bowl and sprinkle little amount of water and close with plastic wrap leaving a small corner open and cook in high power for 4 to 5 min.
- In between clean green gram soak it in water for 1/2 an hour.
- Now remove water from green gram and clean once and add this green gram into cooked beans mix well and sprinle little amount of water. Then add green chilli and ginger paste and salt mix well and cook in a high power for 3min.
- Heat small pan in a medium flame add little amount of oil(1 tea spoon) add cumin and mustard seeds fry till they crackled add this seasoning to cooked beans and dal.( I added grated coconut and coriander leaves on the top. That is optional.)
- Serve with hot rice or roti.