Everyone knows that Prunes(Plums) are very good for health. Especially for girls, these wonderful fruits give glow to the skin. Here i used dry Prunes for making this cake.
- Prunes(Plums) 1 cup(soak prunes in 2 cups of hot water for 1 hour)
- Almonds 10(cut into long pieces)
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar 1 cup
- Warm milk 1 cup
- Vanilla Essence 2 drops
- Butter (Melted) 1 table spoon
- Baking Soda 1 tea spoon
- Squeeze out the water and seeds from prunes. Blend them well and keep aside.
- Preheat Microwave oven to 200° C in Convection mode for 5min.
- Now sieve out all purpose flour and baking soda into a wide plate.Mix well and keep aside
- Take flour in a wide bowl, add milk. Mix well with a hand blender. Add powdered sugar, almond pieces, melted butter and vanilla. Blend well .Now add the blended prunes to this batter. Mix well.
- Pour this cake batter into a well greased cake tin and shake it gently.
- Place this tin into the preheated oven
- Bake at 200° C in convection mode for 22 to 25 min.
- When a nice smell starts coming out, insert a tooth pick in to the cake. If the tooth pick comes out clean(without the sticky batter), then the cake is ready.
- Switch off the oven,remove the cake.Keep it for 5min.to cool.
- After it cools down completely, serve with vanilla ice-cream.
- Here I have served the cake with mango ice cream