Today I am posting simple and healthy recipe Noodles topped with Sauted vegetables.
Here I used Knor snoopy noodles 250g pak.
- Nooddles 250g
- Water 500g
- Red Bell pepper 1
- Yellow Bell pepper 1
- Green Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Carrot 1 small (grated)
- Cabbage leaves 3
- Lime juice 1/2 lemon
- Ginger a small piece cut into long dices
- Tomato ketchup 1 table spoon
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Pepper 1 tea spoon
- Sesame oil 1 tea spoon
- Cut all vegetable into long pieces.
- Heat Kadai or Pan add Sesame oil, after oil heats add onions,green chillies and ginger in a high flame saute well.Turn heat in to medium flame.
- Now add remaining vegetables and mix well then add tomato ketchup,salt and pepper saute well in high flame for 2 min. Then turn off the flame and keep aside.
- Now boil water in a big vessel,when water comes boiling point add noodles and mix well and cook till noddles become soft.Turn off flame.
- Remove excess water from noodles with the help of stainless steel strainer.
- Take these noodles in a separate bowl add sauted vegetables and mix well.
- Serve in a serving bowl or plate.