Besan Laddu is popular traditional sweet preparation for festivals all over India. Today's post is easy to make tasty sweet recipe.
- Besan(Chicpea flour) 1 cup (Coarsely powdered is prefered,but if not available we can use normal flour also)
- Ghee (Clarified butter) 1/3 cup
- Sugar 1/3 cup (coarsely powdered sugar)
- Green cardamom 1 (crush and make it powder)
- Almonds,Pistachious few (cut it into long stripes)
- Heat Ghee in a thick bottom pan.
- Add Besan and mix and Ghee mix well and fry in a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes till besan to turn golden color.
- Turn off the flame.
- Take warm fried Besan mixture in a wide bowl and add Powdered Sugar,Cardamom powder,Almond,Pistachio pieces mix well with hands.
- Make it like round ball shape laddu