Baby Potato Stir Fry
A simple aromatic mild spicy all time favourite Potato curry.
- Baby Potatoes 250 gms
- Onions 2
- Vegetable oil 2 table spoons
- Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- Black pepper 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Turmaric powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Garlic Paste 1 tea spoon
- Salt To taste
- Fresh coriander,Curry leaves few
- Wash Potatoes and boil till to cook well.
- Off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Remove the skin of Potatoes and cut in to rounds.
- In a mean while take onions and remove the skin and cut into rings.
- Heat Oil in a medium flame add cumin seeds fry for few minutes till to splutter.
- Then add curry leaves and Onions and Garlic paste fry for 1 to 2 minuted till onions to turn golden brown color.
- Now add Potato pieces stir for few minutes.
- Then add Turmaric powder,Pepper,Salt and Red chilli powder stir well and fry in a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Off the flame and Take Fried Potatoes in a serving bowl decorate with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Roti or Rice.