Louki Aloo ki Subzi - Bottle gourd and Potato Curry
Louki Aloo ki Subzi
Some times simple and healthy curries go well with Indian Breads. Today's my recipe is easy and quick Pressure cooker recipe.....
- Bottle gourd chopped 2 cups (200g.)
- Potato chopped 1 cup (100g.)
- Onion chopped ½ cup
- Green chillies 2 (split into two)
- Ginger pieces ½ tea spoon
- Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder ½ tea spoon
- Red chilli powder ½ tea spoon
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Heat oil in a small pressure cooker.
- Add cumin seeds fry for few min. till to splutter
- Then add green chilli pieces and onions fry for 2 min.
- Now add Bottle gourd and Potato pieces mix well and add Salt ,Chilli powder, Turmeric powder and mix well.
- Then add 2 cups water and close with the cooker lid and cook for 3 to 4 min. till 2 whistles to come. Off the flame. Keep aside to become cool.
- Open Pressure cooker lid and take the curry in a serving bowl.
- Serve Louki aloo ki Subzi with any Indian Breads.