Grated Carrot Stir Fry
Grated carrot stir fry is one of the easiest and simple recipe.This is my elder ones favorite and he himself experiment with this stir fry. Even i like this colorful,healthy recipe.
- Carrots 3
- Grated coconut 2 table spoons
- Black gram 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- Mustard seeds 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies 2(split it into half)
- Curry leaves few
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Asafoteda 1/2 tea poon
- Fresh coriander leaves few
- Clean the Carrots and peel the skin and grate it with grater and keep it aside.
- Heat Vegetable oil in a Pan.
- Add Black gram fry for few min,then add cumin seeds and Mustard seeds fry for till seeds to splutter.
- Now add Asafoteda,curry leaves and split green chillies,fry for few min.
- Then add Grated Carrots and mix well.
- Now add Salt and cook in a medium flame for 2 min.
- Add Grated coconut and mix well and off the flame. Decorate with Fresh corinader leaves
- Serve as a side accomplishment with Hot Rice and Sambar or with Indian breads.