- Vegetable stock 4 cups (2 Carrots,Fresh green Peas 1/2 cup,1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander leaves)
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper powder To taste
- Fresh Coriander leaves 1/2 cup(chopped)
- Lemon 2 (cut and sqeeze juice and keep it aside)
- Cheddar Cheese grated 1 tea spoon
- Carrot grated 1 table spoon
- Take Cleaned and peeled carrots and cut it into half.
- Heat a pressure cooker add 4 to 5 cups of water and add carrots,peas cook in a medium flame for 3 to 4 min.
- After cooker become cool, remove the lid of the cooker.
- Mash cooked veggies with a masher and strain the veggies stock with strainer. If needed add little amount of water.
- Take this vegetable stock in a pan boil for 1 to 2 min. off the flame then add salt,pepper powder coriander leaves,lemon juice mix well.
- Serve topping with fresh grated Carrot and Cheese and chopped fresh coriander leaves.( I added baby corn pieces also)