Simple Cabbage curry toping with grated coconut- South Indian style
Todays my recipe is simple cabbage curry topping with grated fresh coconut.
- Cabbage 2 cups((finely cut cabbage)
- Grated fresh coconut 1 cup
- Green chillies 1 or 2(according to taste) (cut into small pieces)
- cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Salt according to taste (app.1 tea spoon)
- Curry leaves 4 to 5 leaves
- Heat oil in a pan in a medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds fry for 1 min.
- Then add curry leaves and green chilli pieces fry for half a second till leaves to splutter.Now add cabbage and mix well,add little water and cover with lid and cook for 2 to 3 min in a medium flame.
- Then check the cabbage cooked well then add grated coconut,cumin powder and mix well for few seconds and off the flame.
- Now serve this tasty cabbage curry with rice and sambar.