Sunnundalu - Andhra Traditional Sweet(Blackgram lentil Sweet Laddoo )
Hi my dear blogger friends I am unable to post my recipe from last 10 days.For a short period we went to our native place and back to our home.Today's my post is one of our family Traditional Sweet.
- Black gram 1 cup(whole Black gram looks in black in color,after removing skin it looks white in color)
- Sugar 1 cup
- Pure Ghee 1/3 cup
- Fry lentil in non stick pan in a medium flame for 4 to 5 min till lentils turn into golden brown color and nice aroma comes from this lentils.
- Turn off the flame and keep aside lentils to be cool.
- Now take fried lentils in mixer grinder or food processor and grind it fine coarse powder. Keep it aside.
- Then take sugar in mixer grinder or blender blend it fine powder.Keep it aside.
- Now take ghee and melt for 1 min.
- Take lentil powder and powdered sugar in a wide plate and mix well with hands.Now take melted ghee and add little by little in this sugar and lentil mixture mix well with hands till the mixture become thick and make it like round balls.Store it in container.
Black gram lentil