Puri is savory made with whole wheat flour(Aata) or All pupose flour(Maida or refined wheat flour).Here i used Whole wheat flour(Aata).In this recipe dough making is like Indian bread - Roti or Tava chapathi. But the difference is pressed dough has to deep fried in vegetable oil.
- Whole wheat flour(Aata) 2 cups
- Water 1/3 cup
- Salt pinch
- Vegetable oil 500ml
- Take Wheat flour in a wide bowl,add salt and mix well.
- Add water little by little and Knead the flour into stiff dough.Set aside for 20min.
- Make dough into small round balls, roll out on oiled surface into a round thin circle Puri.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wide pan in a medium flame.
- Now drop thin circle Puri carefully into hot oil and fry for few seconds in each side until the Puri is puffed and golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve with Korma or Aloo masala