Tasty and healthy One Pot Meal - Vegetable Pulav
Today i thought to make some thing simple and tasty. My husband is having lunch meeting in office.
So i had to prepare something myself. This is the result....... tasty Basmati vegetable rice feast!!!
- Basmati Rice 1 cup(clean rice and soak it in water for 20min.)
- Water 2 cups
- Chopped Vegetables 1 cup (here i used 1 small carrot,1 floret of cauliflower,small piece of cabbage,1 small onion,few mint leaves)
- Ginger and garlic paste 1/2 tea spoon
- Garam masala 1/2 tea spoon
- Black pepper 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Bay leaf,cinnamom stick 1+1
- Heat Vegetable oil in a Pressure cooker on stove top in a medium heat.
- Add Bay leaf,Cinnamo stick in to oil fry few for min.Then add ginger and garlic paste,chopped vegetable,black pepper powder,garam masala mix well and fry for 1min.
- Now mix rice (Remove soaked water from rice) in this fried vegetables and mix well,then add 11/2 cups water and salt.And Cook for (3min) up to 2 whistles. Switch off the flame.
- After cooker become cool serve with fresh yogurt or any spicy curry.
- Here i served with Allo Tamatar Subji (curry) (already i have yeterdays Aloo Tamatar Subji in frige.)