Microwave Tasty American Sweet Corn Bhel puri (Spicy Indian Savory or Snack)
Today's my evening snack special American sweet corn bhel puri. Really it came out very tasty.......
This recipe source is from TV food shows.
Ingredients for this recipe:
- American corn 1
- Onions 1 (cut into fine dices)
- Tomato 1 (cut into small dices)
- Lemon 1/2
- Green chilli 1(cut into small pieces)
- Chilli sauce 1 tea spoon
- Salt 1/2 tea spoon
- Haldiram's Aloo bhujia for topping
- Puffed rice for topping(i fried in home with little salt )
- Coriander leaves little
- Take American corn in microwave safe bowl and add little water and cook in high power for 4min.
- Take out corn from microwave and keep it aside for 5min.
- Now take out cooked corn seeds from corn kennel with the help of knife or with hand.
- Take corn seeds in a wide bowl add onions,tomato pieces,green chillie pieces and little salt and mix well.
- Serve topping with aloo bhujia , fried puffed rice and lemon juice and coriander leaves.
I am Sending to Aipi and Priya book marked recipe Tuesday event