Today's my evening snack special American sweet corn bhel puri. Really it came out very tasty.......
This recipe source is from TV food shows.
Ingredients for this recipe:
- American corn 1
- Onions 1 (cut into fine dices)
- Tomato 1 (cut into small dices)
- Lemon 1/2
- Green chilli 1(cut into small pieces)
- Chilli sauce 1 tea spoon
- Salt 1/2 tea spoon
- Haldiram's Aloo bhujia for topping
- Puffed rice for topping(i fried in home with little salt )
- Coriander leaves little
- Take American corn in microwave safe bowl and add little water and cook in high power for 4min.
- Take out corn from microwave and keep it aside for 5min.
- Now take out cooked corn seeds from corn kennel with the help of knife or with hand.
- Take corn seeds in a wide bowl add onions,tomato pieces,green chillie pieces and little salt and mix well.
- Serve topping with aloo bhujia , fried puffed rice and lemon juice and coriander leaves.
I am Sending to Aipi and Priya book marked recipe Tuesday event