Simple and healthy curry.
Microwave Spinach and Tomato curry or Palak,Tomatar ki subji:
- Spinach (Palak) 1 cup
- Tomato 2 (cut into small pieces)
- Onion 1 ( small cut into small pieces)
- green chilli 1 (cut into small pieces)
- ginger small piece (grate it)
- Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Sugar tea spoon
- Take vegetable oil in microwave safe bowl; place it in the microwave and set time for 30 sec.
- After 30 sec add Cumin seeds,green chilli pieces,onion pieces and ginger set time for 1 min.
- After 1 min add spinach, tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, sugar and little water; close the lid and set time for 5 min in high power.
- After 5 min. check the curry and mix well take it serving bowl.
- Serve with hot rotis or piping hot ghee rice.