Today i am going to post Simple and tasty Chilli Paneer (Spicy Cottage Cheese).
- Paneer (cottage cheese) 200g (here i used local Indian brand Amul Paneer)
- Onion 1 big (cut into small dices)
- Green Capsicum 1(cut into small pieces)
- Green chillies 2(cut into small pieces)
- Chilli sauce 2 table spoons
- Tomato sauce 1 cup
- salt 1/2 tea spoon
- garlic 3 cloves(cut into small pieces)
- Mint and spring onions little(for topping)
- vegetable oil 1 table spoon
- Heat Oil in a Pan add paneer (Cottage cheese) in it and shallow fry in a medium flame for 1 min. till it turn in to golden color.
- Take out Paneer pieces from Pan and keep it aside.
- Same Pan add Onion pieces,green chillies,Capsicum pieces and gralic - shallow fry in high flame for 1 min.
- Now reduce the flame and add chilli sauce , Tomato sauce and fried Paneer pieces - mix well.
- Serve topping with mint and spring onions.