Bell Peppers and long green chillies (non spicy) Fritters
Here i used Bell peppers and non spicy long green chillies.
- Chickpea flour 2 cups
- Rice flour 2 tea spoons
- Bell Peppers 2(cut into rounds,long pieces)
- Green chillies 3 (cut into half)
- Salt 2 tea spoons
- Baking powder 1 table spoon
- Chilli powder 1 table spoon(optional,here i have not used chilli powder,i like bell peppers taste so i have not added any spices)
- Refined vegetable oil 4 cups
- water 3 cups(approximately)
- Take chickpea flour,rice flour in a wide bowl,add salt baking soda mix well.
- Add water in small portions in this flour till it become thick batter.
- Cut bell peppers in to circles or long pieces and green chillies also cut in to half
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy bottom pan,slide dipped bell pepper rings slowly in to hot oil,fry up to golden brown and crisp.(2 or 3 dipped bell peppers may be slided depending upon size of the pan).In the same process fry long cut green chillies also fry in hot oil.
- Remove fritters in oil absorbing paper,
- Serve these tasty fritters with tomato sauce.