This is a healthy delicious Ginger preserve to protect from Cough and Cold. I bought huge quantity of fresh Ginger from the market. Today's my recipe is a sweet Ginger preserve for keeping longer period. So this is the result.
- Ginger 250gms
- Sugar 1 Kg
- Water 500 ml
- Castor Sugar a little
- Take Sgar and Water in a thick bottom vessel and mix well.
- Cook Sugar solution 5 to 6 minutes in a medium flame and make it like a thick syrup.Off the flame.
- Remove skin of Ginger and chop to thin slices.
- Take these slices in a wide bowl and sprinkle Castor sugar to slices.
- Dip all Ginger slices in Sugar Syrup. Mix well and cook for few minutes tiil all slices absorb sugar syrup completely.Off the flame..
- Store these slices in a Glass Jar.